For the purpose of these Terms, wherever the context so requires "You" or "User" shall mean any natural or legal person who has agreed to become a buyer on the Website by providing registration data while registering on the Website as Registered User using the computer systems or any other similar or internet enabled devices. Company allows the User to surf the Website or making purchases without registering on the Website. The term "We", "Us", "Our" shall mean Company i.e. Ultra Toys and Gifts Private Limited.
The domain name www.ultra3dmagic.com(hereinafter referred to as "Website") is owned by Ultra Toys and Gifts Private Limited, a company registered and incorporated under the (Indian) Companies Act, 1956 with its Registered Office at Mumbai.
Eligibility to use
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can enter into legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872 as amended from time to time. The services on the Website is not available to minors under the age of eighteen (18) or to any Users suspended or removed from the Company system for any reason, whatsoever. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the Website and shall not transact on or use the Website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on Website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website.
Company reserves the right to refuse access to use the services offered at the Website to new Users or to terminate access granted to existing Users at any time with or without according any reasons for doing so. You shall not have more than one active Account (defined here under) on the Website. Additionally, You are prohibited from selling, trading, or otherwise transferring Your Account to any another person or entity.
User Account, Password and Security
You may access and use the Website and the services either as a registered user or as a guest user. However, guest users may not have access to all sections of the Website and services. You shall ensure that the Account information provided by You in the Website's registration form is complete, accurate and up-to-date. Use of another user's Account information for availing the services is expressly prohibited. If You use the Website, You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user name and password and You shall be responsible for all activities that occur under your user name and password. Please ensure that the details You provide to us are correct and complete and You shall inform us immediately of any changes to the information that You have provided while registering. Company reserves the right to refuse access to the Website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content at any time, at its sole discretion,with or without notice to You.
The Website is an electronic platform which offers You an online purchasing service which allows You to purchase a selection of the lenticular products available on the Website and to make payments to the Company for purchase of the products and such other services as are incidental and ancillary thereto. The services are offered to the Users through various modes which may include issue of coupons and vouchers etc. that can be redeemed for various products.
Shipping and Delivery
- Shipping and delivery will be within 3-5 days after successful order is procecssed.
- Order will be processed with 2-3 days time.
- Customer will be informed regarding order process and shipping details.
When You use the Website or send/share emails or other data, information or communication with/to Company, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Company through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records/information from Company periodically and as and when required. Company will communicate with You by email or by notices on Website or electronic records on the Website or on Your mobile number or other details provided by You which will be deemed adequate service of notice / electronic record to the maximum extent permitted under any applicable law.
Payment and Returns
- While availing any of the payment methods available on the Website, Company will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s; or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between "Bank/s"; or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction; or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
- All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by You shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website.Before shipping / delivering your order to You, seller may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by You for your purchase. This is required in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to the Users.
- You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by Company is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment through cash on delivery, collection and remittance facility for the transactions on the Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and credit/debit/prepaid card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing payment facility, Company is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the transaction or the transaction price/amount.
- Company reserves its right to impose limits on the number of transactions or transaction amount which Company may receive from an individual valid credit/debit/ cash card / valid bank account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process transactions exceeding such limit.
- Company reserves its right to refuse to process any transaction by buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by buyer with Company or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by issuing bank or breach of any policy.
- Company may delay notifying the payment confirmation i.e. informing the seller to dispatch, if Company deems suspicious or for buyers conducting high transaction volumes to ensure safety of the transaction and transaction amount. In addition, Company may hold transaction amount and may not inform seller to dispatch or remit transaction amount to law enforcement officials (instead of refunding the same to buyer) at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event the buyer is engaged in any form of illegal activity.
- The buyer and seller acknowledges that Company will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a transaction/transaction amount or any delay in processing a transaction/transaction amount which is beyond the control of Company.
Buyer's arrangement with issuing bank:
For making payments for buying the films/toys/products on the Website, in addition to the Agreement(s), the terms and conditions of Your bank, applicable financial institution and/or card issuing authority/association may also be applicable to You. Your bank, financial institution or card issuing authority/association may decline or prevent You from making electronic payments for buying the products on the Website; and Company does not control the same and shall not be liable for the same, in any case, whatsoever.
Payment facility for Your orders
Company may, from time to time, contract with third party payment service providers including banks to open nodal bank account under applicable Indian laws, to facilitate the payment between Users i.e. buyers and sellers. These third party payment service providers may include third party banking or credit card payment gateways, payment aggregators, pre-paid instruments, cash on delivery or demand draft / pay order on delivery service providers, mobile payment service providers or through any facility as may be authorized by the Reserve Bank of India for collection, refund and remittance, as the case may be of payment or supporting the same in any manner.
Compliance with Laws:
You/Buyer shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made there under, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for using payment facility and the Website.