ULTRA 3D MAGIC has specially designed Nostalgic games "Snake and Ladder + Ludo" with 3D Twist. 3D Lenticular Printing technology has been used to give illusion of 3D Depth. Theme base design makes the usually plain game fun, exciting and engaging.
How Lenticular Printing is different
• lenticular print is 2 times more attractive than standard print due to motion effect.
• Retention for Lenticular print is 4 times more than standard print.
• Due to extra engagement time for Lenticular Prints performance result improves.
Snakes and Ladders, known originally as Moksha Patam, is an ancient Indian board game for two or more players regarded today as a worldwide classic.It is played on a game board with numbered, gridded squares. A number of "ladders" and "snakes" are pictured on the board, each connecting two specific board squares. The object of the game is to navigate one's game piece, according to die rolls, from the start (bottom square) to the finish (top square), helped by climbing ladders but hindered by falling down snakes.
• This delightful game is simple and easy to play, even for children who can't read
• Ideal for younger children who are still learning to take turns
• A gentle introduction to the higher numbers as players climb to 100 at the top of the board
• Perfect for vacations, camping or long road trips.
LUDO is the popular Classic family board game for 2 to 6 players, in which the players race their four play pieces from their respective starting "Triangles" to their "Home Arrows" according to die rolls. The game is derived from the ancient Indian game "Pachisi" which was played with cowries and beehive shaped pieces. Perfect for playing with family and friends for endless fun and entertainment! Besides being a simple and enjoyable game it teaches good sportsmanship, the value of taking turns and in stills the spirit of competitiveness in a proper way.
• Counting abilities
• Basic Addition
• Basic Sequence
• Social Skills